If you look at how business has transformed over the past 20 years, and even more in recent years with the pandemic finishing the work the growth of platforms like Amazon started, the heavy transition to moving businesses online has emphasised just how important the internet is. Websites are a vital facilitator of sales and enquiries in both B2B and B2C environments.
The reach that you can get from having a website is unmatched in the modern business world. Being able to communicate with customers or clients, globally, was previously saved exclusively for long winded phone calls via rather large phones. However, showing off your business as well as the products and services that you offer couldn’t be easier, provided your website is optimised and expertly designed. You’ll need the support of a digital marketing agency to really maximise and increase the reach of any newly designed website.
With years of experience in development and designing of websites, we’re ready to work with you to build an optimised website that will stand your business out from all your competitors. Notice how we said ‘work with you’? That’s no mistake – we want to become a part of your team, holding regular meetings with you; valuing and welcoming your input; making sure we’re in line with your objectives and aims. We will look at the art of the possible and transform your online presence beyond your wildest dreams. We believe in quick turnarounds, with updates through emails or phone calls whenever you’d like them. We want you to be as involved as you can be in the process of getting your brand new website out there for the world to see.
We want to make sure that the traffic coming into your business will increase, and better yet, turn those visitors to the website into new paying customers, leaving a positive impression of the website and business with them to, hopefully, convert them to repeat customers for the future. You might ask how we’re going to bring these customers to the website in the first place? When developing and designing your website, we can help to carefully, methodically craft the best content to feature on the site that will become the keywords that will shoot you up the search results and draw more customers to your business, away from your competitors.
Along with all of that, we want your website to also:
- Adapt to any device that it’s being viewed on. Your customers won’t just use their computer or laptop to view the website, so we make sure the design is optimised for both phone and tablet also.
- Integrate your ecommerce store, and other features like online portfolios, news feeds, newsletters or your email marketing service and even a live chat feature, to get that extra personal touch with your customers.
- Utilise Google Analytics to be able track visitors and what their habits are on the site.
- Work on search engine technologies to use the right keywords and content to push the website out there and attract more potential customers.
- Comply with the latest web standards and work with the latest release of all web browsers.
- Set you apart as a leading professional in your field!